Thursday, August 21, 2014

Curtain Call Reminder

wishingyoumaureenplut

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tropical Trip!  You have until August 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!

When I made my card for this challenge, I had some extra embossing paste so I made this sweet little tag as well :)  My PTI circle scribbles dies arrived and I love tucking them behind a sentiment :)  The vellum leaves were die cut with Verve’s Sprightly Sprigs Die Set .  This fabulous idea came from Debby Hughes :)  Head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration blog for more samples and then join in the fun if you haven’t already :)  Have a great day!

signature

6 comments:

Marisa said...

You are definitely enjoying this new medium :) Fabulous tag and love the touch of vellum. That was quite the lightening show you had too!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome mixed media tag Maureen. The scribble circle die-cut looks great on top of it.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous, Moe! LOVE!

Lynn said...

Some seriously fabulous texture here...I love the vellum, layered stamping on the tag...fun scribble dies...truly gorgeous!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card! Love the modeling paste....oh and how you used the colors!!

Kim S said...

The subtle textures and patterns are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...