Thursday, August 14, 2014

Festive Friday Guest Designer

merrylittlechristmasmaureenplut

Hi friends!  I have the honour of guest designer along with the fabulous Festive Friday DT this week!  Look at the yummy picture I got to work with…

festivefridayaug14

Hmmm, what was I inspired by?  What WASN’T I inspired by might be the better question!  I felt the photo had a rustic feel to it and I noticed those little balls on the twine which reminded me of my rusty bells! YIKES!  Loved the neutral colours, wood (translated to cork for me), and snowflakes.  My sentiment is actually some little chalkboard stickers I picked up at Michaels at Christmas. Love them!

I hope you’ll head over to the Festive Friday Challenge Blog and join in the fun!  The challenge lasts for 2 weeks so you’ll have until August 27th at midnight to link up your card.  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

Grab Our Badge!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I'll still oohing and aahing over your amazing card. I love the touch of texture the cork adds and the sweet little santa popping out of the back!

Ardyth said...

This is so beautiful! I love how you've taken a pretty stark inspiration and made is so luxurious, rich and elegant! So great to have you as GD!

Marisa said...

Smiled when I saw the rusty bells :) Love the cork snowflake!! Fabulous take on the insp. photo

Kay Miller said...

Maureen your card is absolutely stunning! The details and layering are amazing! So glad you are guesting with us this challenge! :)

Kim S said...

I so love this. All of the gorgeous neutrals with Santa peeking out!

Robyn Oliver said...

Wonderful Christmas card Maureen, love all the layers and texture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...