Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Birthday ~ Viva La Verve

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Hi friends! I’m back to my TGIF celebration with the new Viva La Verve Sketch. Yes, Fridays are back at the top of my favourite day list now that I’m back at work.  And there’s nothing I love more than to celebrate with some Vervey goodness and a fun sketch :) Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for some more inspiration and all the details on how you could win $100 in Verve products just by playing along the VLV sketches!  Have a wonderful weekend!

signature

VLVSep14Week4Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: Framed Florals (Verve)

paper: rustic white, white (PTI), Summer Stories (Simple Stories)

ink: onyx (versafine), basic grey (SU), autumn rose (PTI)

accessories: Bluebells Die, Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve), buttons (PTI), twine (hemptique), stitched banner (Lil Inkers), paper doily, stitching

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Friday indeed! You'll need to keep us posted on how the first week went. Love all the feminine yumminess of your card Moe.

Marisa said...

Love the cluster of flowers. Fabulously done.

Kim S said...

Lovely use of these flowers! I love it on the doily and I love the muted papers behind it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...