Monday, November 2, 2015

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time Day 2

thankyoumaureenplut

Hello friends! I’m back with another sneaky peek at one of the new Clearly Besotted Stamp sets to be released on November 5th! This sweet loopy thank you sentiment is from Sweet Sentiments Plus.  There are eight every occasion sentiments in this set so it’s perfect as a staple in your stamp collection.  It takes me awhile to warm up to Fall so when I do, I want to keep making cards with leaves in browns, oranges, and reds.  I was inspired by Amber’s card HERE and grabbed an embossed leaf scrap of paper I had when I made THIS card a few months ago.  Then I started layering elements to create texture and dimension.  I’m entering this card in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge: Texture.

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

logo

stamps: In Stitches: Autumn, Little Things, Sweet Sentiments (Clearly Besotted)

dies: Little Things die collectionIn Stitches: Autumn die collection (Clearly Besotted)

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the doodles at the beginning and end of the sentiment. The texture is fabulous Moe.

Bajalizzy said...

love this card - colour combo & textures

Marisa said...

Be still my fall/leaf loving heart! GORGEOUS card!! Love the vellum maple leaf and leaf cluster, gorgeous bg and the touch of burlap is perfect. One of my faves you've made :)

Unknown said...

Great job and love the gorgeous colors! Thank you for sharing!

loulou said...

Lovely card. Lots of fabulous layers and textures.

New Creations said...

Love all the textures, embossing, vellum maple leaves and burlap! All these elements made it gorgeous with wonderful designing!

Donna B. said...

Stunning card! I love all the texture. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Lisa - papergrace said...

Maureen -- girl, you ROCKED the texture!! Loving the burlap, the twine, and that vellum. So yummy! And the colors are totally swoon-worthy. Your embossing is perfect on the vellum leaf and I love that background, too. Really awesome card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. xo

Rachel said...

beautiful autumn card! those cut leaves are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...